Sunday Adventures


I bloody love a Sunday and this one was particularly good as we drove through to Edinburgh to hang out with Alison's best pal Kirsty which was lovely. The sun was shining and it is getting me so excited  and ready for Spring/Summer.



We had lunch at Hula on the Grassmarket. Basically, Instagram made us do it as it looked so cool with all the pink and green interiors. The food was a green juice and avocado on sourdough kind of vibe which was right up our street. I had the 'Betty Ford' smoothie and the Chicken Siracha Wrap. The food was really good but the service kinda meh, would go back though and sit outside in the summer.


I did an internship at a bridal shop in the Grassmarket so I knew of a cute cafĂ© in the area called Lovecrumbs. I love the eclectic interiors and cosy atmosphere in this little hidden gem. And the cakes and coffee are to die for. This carrot cake was amazing, so fresh and fluffy. I am bloody obsessed with carrot cake since giving up chocolate for lent. 


A trip to Edinburgh wouldn't be complete without a stroll down George Street and a visit to Harvey Nicholls Beauty Hall. I managed to restrain myself and didn't go too wild. I was eyeing up a lot of the MAC lipsticks like this amazing pinky brown shade called 'Mehr' and weirdly this pastel peach colour called 'Sushi Kiss'. But alas I just picked up a Brush Cleanser as they are always out of stock in the Glasgow store. I love this product as it is so easy to use and the brushes don't take forever to dry like some cleanser.




Oh and look what else I finally got my paws on - the double cleanse! So excited to try this out, I love Pixi Skincare and Caroline Hirons for that matter. I will do a full review once I get a chance to properly test it out. I am trying out a few other Pixi products at the moment too so stay tuned. 










No comments :

Post a Comment