Spring Wish List


I put together a little Spring Wish List of all the things want to add to my wardrobe and makeup collection to get into the Spring spirit. I am so ready to say buh bye to Winter which lasts for a solid 6 months in Scotland. Hello to lighter nights and longer days.
Here's a lil rundown of where to get all of the goodies featured.

Black Embroidered Dress - This dress is a nice subtle way to step into Spring. I am a fan of the embroidery trend that is doing the round at the minute and this ticks all the boxes.  

Blue Wash Jeans - I've recently discovered ASOS Ridley jeans and I am in love. The are a similar fit to Topshop Jamie jeans, they are high-waisted, ankle grazer. I want to add a pair of blue wash jeans to my wardrobe to add a bit more colour (read I live in black).

Faux Fur Collar Denim Jacket - I bloody love faux fur especially when it comes in pastel colours. This jacket would be super cute with some batches and patches too, maybe I should do a DIY.

Gola Pink Suede Trainers - I literally live in trainers. If I could wear my Vans on a night out I would. I have been on the look out for nude/pink trainers and these old school Gola trainers totally fit the bill.

Pastel Blue Backpack - backpacks are great to add a bit of edge to a girly outfit. I love the pastel blue colour or this bag, it would go great with just a plain white tee and those blue jeans.

Miu Miu Sunglasses - I love a good cat eye frame as it suits most face shapes and I am obsessed with rose gold so the mirror lenses had me sold straight away. Sunglasses are a great way to add a little something extra to your outfit. 

Layered Choker Necklace - I have quite the collection of chokers right now but most of them are black (shock) so I think and all gold layered choker would be a little more girly and again would be really pretty with just a plain tee.

Palm Leaf Earrings - how bomb are these earrings? I am obsessed with anything leaf print and love quirky earrings. 

Sweet Peach Palette - now this is slightly cheating as I already have this palette but I have never come across a palette that screams Spring more than the Sweet Peach. I love using the two pink shades 

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone - I swatched this the other day in Space NK and oh my gaaaad it is so pretty. This is such a gorgeous pearly champagne shade which would really compliment fresh Spring makeup looks.

Tarte Clay Blush Minis - How cute are these mini blushes? I love all the shades as they are all really fresh looking and very Spring like. I am so ready for all the pretty, girl makeup looks. Goodbye smoky eyes and dark lips.  

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick - ugh this shade, I literally cannot wait to get my hands on this *spoiler alert - my friend has ordered me one and I cannot wait). I already have this shade in the lip pencil but Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks wear so well, smell amazing and have the best packaging ever. This lip colour will for sure compliment any Spring look. 

No comments :

Post a Comment