Go To Everyday Makeup


I only have 30 minutes tops to get ready in the morning before work so I have my everyday makeup routine down pat. My work is quite casual so I don't ever wanna do anything too out there for the office. This look is a really fresh and glowy and definitely my go-to for subtle glam.  

Prime

Nivea Post Shave Balm - this stuff just does the trick, the tacky consistency really makes the makeup stick to my face. I also like the cooling effect it has, helps me to wake up in the morning and make my eyes less puffy. 

Base

L'oreal Infallible Matte Foundation - I have combination skin which tends to get oily as the day goes on so I prefer a matte base and this is the best drugstore matte foundation I have ever used. It has kind of a mousey consistency so it is really lightweight. I like to pat this in with a Beauty Blender to give my skin more of a hydrated feeling.

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer - I use this for a little extra coverage and to conceal any redness or spots. This is a really thick concealer so it is great for covering up blemishes. 

Urban Decay Naked Concealer - I know it is a bit excessive to use two concealers daily but this concealer is more of a brightening one and I use it solely on my undereye to make me look more awake. Much needed at 7am.

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder - I use this to set my whole face but mainly concentrating on my undereye, forehead and chin areas as they areas that tend to get shiny throughout the day.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow - This is such an easy product and great to quickly bronzer up the cheeks. The highlight is also a great everyday shade as it is still really glowy but in a more low-key, natural way.

Colour Pop Blusher in Cruel Intentions - I like the colour of this blush as it is a dusty mauve colour and goes with most makeup looks. 

Eyes



Tartelette in Bloom Palette - I reach for this palette daily as it has a great range of neutral mattes and shimmers. A brown smokey eye is definitely my favourite everyday look and is so easy to create with this palette.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - this mascara literally does not flake at all, it stays put all day.

Maybelline Tinted Brow Gel - I used to fill in my eyebrows every day but since going for regular threading appoitments, I feel like a good tinted gel does the trick.

L'oreal Clear Brow Gel - I use this gel to set my brows in place literally they are bulletproof with this on.

Lips


Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk - I am obsessed with this lip liner. It goes with every nude or pink-toned lip and helps to even out my misshapen lips. 

Kat Von D Everlasting liquid Lipstick in Double Dare - I love the formula of these liquid lipsticks, they are not too drying and wear off nicely. This colour is my perfect pinky mauve shades.

Set

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - I seriously don't feel like my makeup routine is complete without a few spritz of this magic setting spray.

And here is the finished look, takes 15 minutes and lasts all day:






No comments :

Post a Comment