What I Got For Christmas 2016


I love having a nosey at what everyone else on the internet got for Christmas so I thought I would give a little run down of the presents I was lucky to receive. I am super grateful to all my family and friends and especially to my Mum who spoils me 365 days a year, Heather you are the best. The older you get the less important gifts become, it's all about the food and drink am I right? But I love giving presents, seeing someone's face light up when they unwrap a gift is one of the best feelings ever. So thanks again everyone and I hope you like what I got as much as I do. 


Real Techniques Brush Set - my little brother knows the way to my heart. He snapped this up in the Black Friday deals and it's such a good starter kit.

Harry Potter Colouring Book - who doesn't love colouring in? It's so relaxing and a good distraction from staring at your phone all evening. Plus it's Harry Potter! 

2017 Journal - my best friend works at Paperchase Head Office and boy did she hook a girl up. I told her I wanted to keep a daily journal and be the new Bridget Jones, she gets me. Thanks Ruth!

Leather Clutch - my amazing Australian family sent me this stunning leather clutch with my initials embossed in rose gold. Suz you know me so well, I am in love.

Urban Decay and Charlotte Tilbury Goodies - I have a more in-depth post lined up to discuss these guys, in short all of these products are amazing. Again, mother I love you. 

I didn't get a stocking this year as 24 is now too old apparently? But I am kind of glad because my mum gave me this amazing box filled with mainly all things copper and with my initial on it. Oh and a beauty blender. Girl did good. 

What did you guys get for Christmas? Hope everyone had a good festive season!





No comments :

Post a Comment