Urban Decay


Urban Decay is fast becoming one of my favourite brands. I think they really upped their game over the last year. I picked up a few of their most raved about products and have a little mini review for you.


The girl at the Urban Decay counter convinced me to get this primer and to be honest, it was an easy sell. I was looking for a new primer and I love the their eyeshadow primer so thought this guy would be similar to that. I love that it's more than a gel than a cream. I think it makes your makeup stick to your skin better and they break me out less than cream-based products.


I was in the market for a full coverage matte foundation as I am an oily to normal skin type. This foundation is perfect, I am more of a matte gal than a dewy finish as I just end up looking sweaty, not cute. I have shade 2.0 which is perfect as I have quite a lot of red undertones in my skin and this totally balances that out. It leaves my skin looking airbrushed and fills in my pores so this is a big win for me, highly recommend. 


This is one of the most talked about concealers of 2016 and I can see why. It has great coverage without being too thick and cakey. I got it in a lighter colour, light neutral FYI, to use more for brightening than just concealing. This really makes your under eye pop and complements the All Nighter Foundation perfectly as it makes your base less flat. 


This is probably Urban Decay's most raved about product and I can see why. This will set your makeup all day. It's especially good if you have a lot of powder on your face as it sets it down and gives you an airbrushed effect. Also, it really helps with creasing of the eyeshadow which I suffer from due to oily eyelids. I totally notice the difference at the end of the day if I don't spritz my face with this.


I picked up two lipliners as a shade match for two of my Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks in Redrum and Designer Blood. I never used to see the point in lipliners but they really do make it easier to get the perfect pout. Plus helps to make it less noticeable when your lipstick starts to fade. I know you can probably get lipliners for less than this but I like how creamy these pencils are and they don't scratch my lips like some liners do. 

Overall I am really impressed with all the products I picked up and I have my eye on a lot more of their stuff like the Naked Colour Correcting Concealer and their Afterglow Blush has some amazing colours. I would definitely recommend picking up some Urban Decay products especially the setting spray, you wouldn't be disappointed gals.

No comments :

Post a Comment