Room Tour


Don't know about you guys but I love having a peek in other people's bedrooms. I think they say a lot about a person. Mine is not 100% finished and I am back living with my parents so the room is pretty small but it is my little sanctuary. You'll find lots of faux fur, copper accents and fairy lights. Come inside, make yourself at home.


It doesn't need to be expensive to pimp out your room. A lot of my decorative accessories are cute bags or jewellery I just put on display. It's in the little details, like using cool glasses as makeup brush holders or stacking up pretty notepads and magazines. Also, all the fairy lights and candles, makes your room feel nice and cosy.

The one thing  my room is lacking is some prints and art work. I love The Motivated Type on Not On The High Street, need to snap up some of these prints and make a little gallery wall like all the amazing ones you see on Pinterest.

Oh and little sneak peak at an upcoming post on my makeup storage, since taking these photos my collection has grown eve more... I have such a weakness for eyeshadow palettes, I have a problem. Hope you liked taking a nosy around my room.


Faux Fur Pillows - Matalan
Fluffy Throw - Matalan 
Palm Leaf Bedding - John Lewis
Copper Lights - Primark 
Multi-coloured Lighting - Flying Tiger  
Marble Photoframe - Paperchase 
Copper Lamp - The Range 
Copper Clock - Target 
Initial Candle - Next 
Initial Door Decoration - Oliver Bonas
Copper Coasters - John Lewis 
Rose Gold Light Box - New Look

No comments :

Post a Comment