Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses



I've always been a bit of an avid sunglasses fan so it seems fitting that I work for an online designer eyewear store, Pretavoir based here in Glasgow. Some perks of the job include being able to see all the latest designer sunglasses and getting to try on the odd pair too. I picked up these beautiful Dolce & Gabbana frames after a lot of umming and ahhing, too many choices, I want them all!


I am such a sucker for packaging and everything down to the beautiful gift bag to the sunglass case itself is so elegant. Also, I think really in keeping with Dolce & Gabbana's classic Italian style. Pretavoir, stock many designer brands so it can be difficult to pick just one (I have my eye on so many, dangerous place to work). I wanted a pair of sunglasses that could go with every outfit and never go out of style. This frame is so classy and timeless, exactly what I was looking for. The cat eye style suits most face shapes and age ranges, my Mum has been eyeing these frames up also. Designer sunglasses would make a great gift for that someone special too. 


Just look how beautiful they are. I love the D&G logo on the arms, which makes the frames slightly more modern in my opinion and sets them apart from other sunglasses. You can get these exact sunglasses here for a really great price. Oh and Pretavoir offer free delivery and returns to UK customers, so you can try on some frames in the comfort of your own home to see if they suit. I'm sure this won't be my last pair of designer sunglasses, too much temptation. 



*Any bloggers who would be interested in collaborating with Pretavoir, please contact me - katy@pretavoir.co.uk*

No comments :

Post a Comment