Charlotte Tilbury


Ugh how pretty is the Charlotte Tilbury packaging?! Anything copper/rose gold and I am there. I was lucky enough to some of Charlotte Tilbury's most hyped products for Christmas so thought I would do a little brand review for you.




I got my makeup done at the Charlotte Tilbury counter at House of Fraser and the Vintage Vamp look is what I went for. I am loving dark purple and pink colours at the minute so I was instantly drawn to this palette. The thing that really sold me was the gold glitter which is straight up fully pigmented glitter and is best applied with your finger. It really makes your eyes pop and complements the other shades in the palette really well. 



I'm not usually a pink lip kind of girl but I saw Lynnsay from the Sartorial Scot picked up this shade and it looked like a more subtle nude pink which is more up my street. The formula of this is a soft matte which means it is really comfortable and long lasting.

Magic Foundation in Shade 2

I was glad I got my makeup done at Charlotte Tilbury as I would never have thought I would have been the second lightest shade! Turns out I am paler than I think. This colour match works well as it cancels out the redness in my skin. The coverage of this is a light to medium coverage. So I wear it more day to day than on a night out. It is quite a satin matte finish as well so it looks quite natural on the skin. 


I have quite oily skin so a good powder is essential to set my makeup and keep the unwanted sweaty glow away. This powder is really finely milled and therefore doesn't feel too heavy. It definitely does the trick and is easy to touch up during the day.


This is definitely the standout product for me. It is a great everyday palette and also great for travelling. Plus the packing of this is so bomb. The bronzer is matte with a slight shimmer which is a really natural way of contouring. The highlight is a lovely pale champagne and can be quite subtle or built up to give you more of a blinding glow. I also love using it as an inner corner highlight to really make my eyes pop. I reach for this palette every day and would really recommend picking this up if you could only pick up one item from the collection. 







No comments :

Post a Comment