Cannes Film Festival

I L-R: Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen; Kristen Dunst in Christian Dior Couture; Bella Hadid in Roberto Cavalli.

I love the Cannes Film Festival, it's always so glamorous and chic. I wish I was onboard a yacht with Leo DiCaprio, sipping champagne and sunbathing in the South of France. Alas, I will have to just make do with swooning over all the red carpet gowns. 
Jessica Chastain always knocks it out of the park, loving this grungey metallic look on her. Kristen Dunst will always have a piece of my heart, she looks so elegant in this white number, especially loving it paired with a classic red lip. Bella Hadid is smokin' hot (as always) in this sexy but classy gown.
L-R: Blakey Lively in Atelier Versace; Naomi Watts in Armani Privé; Jessica Chastain in Armani Privé.

Blake Lively is GLOWING. I like that she isn't shying away from her pregnancy weight and is instead showing it off. She is one sexy mama. Naomi Watts always looks so polished and pulled together, loving this lilac colour on her skin tone. Jessica Chastain, more like Jessica Rabbit with those curves. I love a redhead in yellow and I have serious hair envy also!
L-R: Daria Strokous in Zuhair Murad; Kristen Dunst in Gucci; Julianne Moore in Givenchy. 

I love the high neck, square-cut of this first gown and the slicked back hair adds to the goth vibe. Kristen does it again in this adorable poppy dress, so modern yet classic at the same time. Finally, my fashion fave Julianne Moore, this lady can do no wrong. I love the placing of the beading on this dress, showing a little skin in a subtle way screams class. 

1 comment :

  1. Been loving your posts recently Katy, especially this one! So many ladies looking so great, its not fair!

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete