April Favourites


It's the end of the month again (already) so that means it's time for my monthly favourites post. This month was a bit tricky as I haven't been buying much lately but alas I pulled through and have some things to share with you that I have been loving in April.
Burjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - I bought one of these liquid lipsticks as part of a 3 for 2 deal at Superdrug and its pretty much been the only thing on my lips this month. These aren't the longest lasting but the best thing about them is that they fade on the lips to a nice stain as opposed to a flakey mess like some liquid lipsticks.

Maybelline Eyebrow Gel in Soft Brown - this product has completely changed my brow game. Instead of spending time filling in my brows for errand/stay at home days I know just quickly fill them with this coloured gel and it honestly takes about 30 seconds if that for both brows! So quick and easy, I love it. 

Real Techniques - I have two upcoming posts next week all about my their brush sets, blending sponge and brush cleansing palette so I won't blab too much but I am just loving this brand so much. 

Zara - basically every piece of clothing I bought this month was from Zara. I just love the style, quality, and price of their stock - I have my eye on so many items right now, help!

USA Pro Leggings - I love USA Pro activewear because it is so reasonably priced especially in Sports Direct, 2 pairs of leggings for £26. One pair from Nike are at least that. Plus these leggings come in some cool prints, like the snake print pair which are my fave. Perfect lounge and occasional exercise wear for me - ha!

The Girl on the Train - finally got round to reading this book, ironically whilst on the train home from London. So good and gripping, believe the hype. I finished it in like 3 days, nuff said.

Tattoo Fixers - I missed this when it was on TV last year as I was travelling but I have been catching up on demand and I love it. Such an easy watch, great background TV when you have other shit to do. Oh and Jay, I want to swim in those baby blue eyes. 

Luther - this is a recent favourite but one that has been on my Netflix list for ages. I am now seeing why everyone is daft about Idris Elba, he is hot. Oh and Ruth Wilson's Alice Morgan is a revelation, get on this series! 

Olives - random one to throw in here but I am obsessed with olives right now, I need to get into vodka martinis James Bond style so I can eat them even more. 


have a fab May
x









No comments :

Post a Comment