Spring Wardrobe Updates


I am back with the first outfit post in lord knows how long. Let's all take this moment to thank my very patient little brother for being my blog photographer - Jack you are a wee darling. Anyway, I have been buying a few pieces for Spring and thought I would share them on here because why the hell not!
Brace yourself for a series of awkward posing from me, I never know what you do with my hands!



T O P S
Spot Shirt - Zara (not online - similar)
Side Split Top - Topshop (not online - similar)
Oversized Top - Zara (not online - similar)



J A C K E T S 


Printed Bomber - Zara
Faux Leather Badge Jacket - Zara



A C C E S S O R I E S
Cross Body Bag - M&S (bought in sale - similarsimilar)
Sunglasses - H&M
Trainers - Topshop


J E W E L L E R Y

 Leaf Earring - H&M
Feather Necklace - H&M

My wardrobe is so monochrome it is unreal. In fact, this post would have been largely all black if my friend Fiona hadn't gifted me that amazing cream top for my birthday, so thanks FJ! 

I am so happy with all of my latest purchases as I have been getting so much wear out of every item. And hey, the benefit of having a monochrome wardrobe is that everything matches - am I right?!


more soon
x

No comments :

Post a Comment