Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb



I have been dying to try this bath bomb for forever as it's all over my Instagram feed, and now I can totally see why - it's so cool! Walking into Lush is always dangerous as I never leave without buying at least one thing. I was in to replace my beloved Comforter Bubble Bar and spotted this bath bomb, which is usually out of stock in my local Lush store, so naturally I snapped it up in a hot minute.



Not only does this bath bomb look, well bomb (sorry) but as its main ingredient is peppermint oil it is really beneficial if you have a cold, as the lovely Lush lady told me. Another thing I loved was how moisturising it was, my skin felt silky smooth all day long. Also, there are tiny flecks of gold that make your bath shimmery and some stick to your skin, still finding some sparkles now but I am totally okay with that. As you can see from the below stills the bath water starts off looking like a galaxy far, far, away and it eventually fades to a dark blue twilight colour. 

B E F O R E

D U R I N G

A F T E R

The Intergalactic Bath Bomb has now become one of my favourite Lush products and I will definitely be stocking up. It is a really uplifting scent and I love how it makes your bath change colour so much. Just look how epic it is when you drop it into your bath!!! #bathgoals



x

No comments :

Post a Comment