Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar



Who doesn't love a little Lush appreciation post? So here is another one and this time, it's dedicated to my all time favourite Lush product 'The Comforter' Bubble Bar (If I could insert the heart eyes emoji here I would). 

My favourite thing about the Lush bubble bars is that you can use them more than once, unlike bath bombs obviously. Lush recommends breaking the bar in half for an extra bubbly bath but I like to make it last longer than that and tend to get 4 or 5 baths out of one bubble bar, as I am not one for too many bubbles, unless we are talking about prosecco.

This is how much I tend to break off for one bath and you can see from the stills below just how much bubbles it gives, a little goes a long way gals. (P.S. #hotdogsorlegs)
B E F O R E

D U R I N G

A F T E R

Who wouldn't love to bathe in a sassy pink bath?! Pink is probably my favourite colour, after black and blue to be fair, so I love this bubble bar. Plus its great value for money as you get more than one use out of it. Oh, and did I forget to mention that it smells AMAZING!!! The main ingredient/smell is Cassis Absolute so if you dig deep fruity and not too sweet scents then you will also love this. I need this in candle form stat so my whole room can smell like this.

Just break off a piece of 'The Comforter' under the running tap and watch it do its magic, or alternatively just watch the below GIF and drool.

x

No comments :

Post a Comment