Spring Homeware Updates

All items from H&M Home, Oliver Bonas, M&S and Tiger


Spring has finally sprung! It's one of my favourite seasons as my birthday is in April, the days are lighter for longer and the weather is marginally better in Scotland (that's saying something). I am a huge lover of all things homeware. I cannot wait to have a place of my own to decorate to my hearts content. For now, I am happy with adding bits and pieces to my little room to spruce it up. I will definitely be incorporating some of these items into my bedroom to step into Spring.
If you are like me and don't have a lot of money to spend on homeware then all of these items are under £50. In fact, everything bar the bedding, wall art print and the pineapple jewellery stand are all under £10. 

The most obvious thing to freshen up your space for Spring, for me is to change up your bedding. I love this white with pink pom-pom trim bedding from Marks & Spencer, I think white bedding just looks so clean and crisp and is a great way to brighten up a bedroom. Throw on lots of bold printed cushions, like these H&M ones, and maybe even a brightly coloured throw to really make all the Spring colours pop. 

If bedding is a bit out of your budget then a simple way to bring some Spring colours into your home is through some cheap accessories like these cute hanging photo frames, printed flower pots or some scented candles. Having fresh flowers or infusers is a great way to help your room smell lovely and look fresh too. 

Now if you are lucky enough to own your own home then I would totally be rolling this concept throughout my pad and add little Spring touches to every room. Even just to switch up your coasters in your living room (like these cute tropical H&M ones for £1.99), hang a nice piece of colourful wall art in your hall, get a funky shower curtain for your bathroom or change up your dining table with some pastel dinner sets and crockery. 

I hope this has inspired you to embrace Spring into your home and to not be afraid to change your home/room every season on a low budget.

Now I am off to spring clean and make way for some new homeware pieces - H&M Home is calling! 

x



No comments :

Post a Comment