March Favourites


I swear I say this at the end of every month but HOW IS MARCH OVER ALREADY?! March has been a typically busy month again what with job hunting and keeping this corner of the internet and my social media outlets updated. Keep reading to see why all of the above made it into my favourites this month. 

Micellar Water - now in my February Favourites I spoke about Sephora's Triple Action Cleansing Water which is still amazing but I felt I was using it too often and I wanted to find a cheaper and more accessible alternative. Step in Garnier Micellar Water, I picked up the sensitive skin one and it honestly works wonders. In my opinion, it is just as good as Sephora's offering and much easier for us UK ladies to get our hands on. It's actually on offer at Boots right now so go quick!

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen - again I felt like I was using my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner too frequently and wanted to find something similar as it's not sold in the UK. I saw on Lily Melrose's blog that she recommended this one and it was on offer in Boots so it was a no-brainer really. This baby is jet black and could create think or thin cat-eye flicks which is ideal for all liquid eyeliner lovers, like me out there. 

Sensationail Gel Deluxe Starter Kit - admittedly I don't own this shellac kit but my best friend who lives around the corner does so I have been borrowing it a few times this month. I love the fact that I can paint my nails and not have to worry about them smudging whilst drying or them chipping off two days later. It doesn't always last 2 weeks but then again I like to change up my nail colour often so this isn't really a problem for me. Such a good invention and investment - thanks Fiona!

Expresso Martinis - my go-to cocktail of choice at the minute, coffee and booze my two favourite things together in one drink. What's not to like?! Need to try my hand at making these at home ASAP.

Collection No Clumps Mascara - granted this is not a new favourite, I have been raving about this mascara for years. But since coming back from Australia I have been loving it more than ever. It is the perfect mascara for everyday minimal makeup and works really well as a base for other lengthening mascaras - couldn't live without it. 

Adele and The 1975 - I was lucky enough to see Adele and The 1975 live in Glasgow in the month of March. I have seen the 1975 before and love their new album, especially 'Somebody Else'. I hadn't been to a gig in ages and it was nice to have a few drinks and watch Matty Healy dance about the stage. Now for Adele, still in shock at how FREAKING INCREDIBLE she was. I love her even more now, if that's even possible. Her voice was out of this world and her chat was hilarious, I honestly have been rewatching my recordings from the concert at least, a few times a day... And sorry to my neighbours who have to listen to me belting out her tunes on a daily basis. 

x






No comments :

Post a Comment