Currently Coveting - H&M's Spring Offerings


I have fallen head over heels in love with H&M's new Spring Collection. I was in Edinburgh the other day, having a browse around Princes Street and this collection was featured in the window so it immediately caught my eye. It really was love at first sight!
I am loving the whole 70's rock/bohemian trend that is all over the high street at the minute. Typically it is not what I would usually be drawn to but I have actually been in a bit of a style rut since getting back from Australia, I haven't even bought any clothes yet and its been 5 weeks already! I want to stick to my capsule wardrobe promise which means only investing in items I really love and can mix with lots of other items in my wardrobe. However, I am crushing on this collection hard and can definitely see many of these pieces working their way into my wardrobe. But I think they are more versatile than first meets the eye, see some of my suggestion below for some styling tips.

Take the beautiful lace midi, I love the way H&M have styled it with the lace up sandals to add a pop of colour but this could easily work with barely there heels; ankle boots; ballet flats or even trainers (which are my favourite footwear choice right now, so darn comfortable). Also, pair it with a denim jacket for a more casual feel or jazz it up with a trophy jacket.

Or the printed shirt dress, perfect for when the weather warms up so you can simply wear it with some tan sandals. Living in Scotland it is most definitely not bare legs weather so tights, knee high boots and a shaggy fur jacket would be killer. You could even wear it with leggings or skinny jeans and a big parka to get you through this transitional weather period in the UK. 

Lastly, my favourite item, and also the cheapest at a mere £9.99, is the rad black blouse with orange accents. I love an oversized top, I think it gives the illusion of skinnier legs which is always a bonus. I would pair this with some ripped black skinnies, heeled boots and a leather jacket or tuck it into a leather pencil skirt for a more tailored look.

So many outfit possibilities to be had with this gorgeous range and with prices starting at a hella reasonable price of £7.99, I for one will be picking up some of these bad boys before they sell out and I think you should too! 

happy shopping campers
x








No comments :

Post a Comment