2016 Bucket List


I am a big fan of making a bucket lists, I made a huge life bucket list on one of the many long haul flights I took last year travelling. So for 2016 I thought it was only fair I created a mini bucket list of what I would like to tick off over the next 366 days (gotta love a leap year). 

TRAVEL

2015 was definitely the year of travel and I want to make sure I still try to travel as and when I can. I am hoping to take advantage of living in Europe and go on lots of weekend city breaks. Top of my list are Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin which I have unbelievably never visited before! I am also in the middle of trying to book a quick New Zealand trip before I head back home, wish me luck!

GO TO WIMBLEDON

I am lucky enough to have gotten Australian Open tickets for my Christmas but my tennis obsession all started way back in 2005 when Andy Murray first came on the scene. So after 11 years I think it is about time I finally head down to London and sit on Henman Hill and cheer Murray on.

TRIP TO HARRY POTTER STUDIOS

Another obsession of mine is Harry Potter, it is such a huge part of my childhood and I reread the series every couple of years and watch the movies all the time. As my best friend has moved to London this is the perfect opportunity to make the short trip to Harry Potter Studios to see the Great Hall, Diagon Alley, 4 Privet Drive and lots more! Plus I really want to get a wand at Ollivander's and finally, get sorted into Gryffindor (yes, of course, I would be placed in Gryffindor, how rude of you to doubt it).

SEE ADELE PERFORM LIVE

Okay, so this has been on my bucket list ever since her 21 album was released. Honestly, I never thought I would get the chance to see her perform live as Adele hasn't really toured in the past. Luckily I snapped up a few tickets to see her in Glasgow in March and I CANNOT WAIT!!! I am going to be balling in the stands and badly singing along at the top of my lungs and it is going to be amazing. 

EXPLORE MORE OF SCOTLAND

Being away from home for so long really makes you appreciate where you come from. Everyone seems to love the Scottish over here in Australia and they always say how they would love to visit Scotland. Sometimes I meet people who have been and they have seen more of the country than I have. I want to go on a road trip with some gal pals and go hiking and camping and see more of bonnie Scotland in 2016. 

LEARN TO DRIVE 

This one has been a bloody long time coming, I am turning 24 this year and have still never been on a driving lesson. Shocking I know. I could sit here and tell you a hundred reasons why I haven't gotten in the driver's seat but I won't bore you with excuses. I think it is finally time to bite the bullet and get behind the wheel once and for all. My poor Dad will probably be so scared getting in a car with me so send your prayers his way!

x


No comments :

Post a Comment