December Goals


Okay, so how the hell is it December already? Time is going so fast it is freaking me out! This is one of my favourite months as I love everything about Christmas (minus when I was working in retail, Christmas is hell there). But being in the heat when everyone back in the UK is freezing their asses off still feels so strange. It does make things less Chrismassy so don't be too jealous of my sweet tan okay guys. Here goes another month and another stab at achieving my little goals, wish me luck.


ORGANISE TRIP BACK HOME

I am the worst at making decisions, it takes me a good 5 minutes to decide on what chocolate bar to get from the shops so big life decisions are a big NOPE. But I guess this is what being an adult is all about. I really need to start booking a flight to Dubai to meet my Mum mid-Feb (yeah that is happening and Dubai has like 6 Sephoras - buzzing)but I am thinking of doing a little solo trip beforehand. Now I was thinking New Zealand but it is proving to be a little pricey so my other option is Bali or just fly straight to Dubai from Melbourne... See too many options! I need to sit down and make a decision and just book a flight so there is no going back, otherwise I will never sort it out!

I'MMA SAVE THE DOLLAR

So shit is getting realer and realer by the day and just over 2 months (bloody hell that is sooner than I even thought, see how unorganised I am)! I only have 4/5 more pay days before the journey back home so I seriously need to stop making unnecessary purchases, I am talking about all the takeaway coffees I get in a week which adds up to a lot of money overall. Time to get thrifty and save my pennies!

HYDRATE 

Despite the fact it is now officially summer here I am still slacking with the water intake, ridiculous I know. I have never been one of those people who can easily smash 8 glasses of water a day, it sounds so little, but that equates to a hell of a lot of bathroom trips okay! Alas, I have my drink bottle in hand and I am going to try and drink at least 2 litres a day and see if I notice a difference in my skin and health.

CREATE A BADASS CV

Hands up all the homies out there who hate writing CVs and cover letters? I procrastinate so hard when it comes to job hunting. I am still not entirely sure what I want to do job wise so I think that's why I keep avoiding it like the plague. My best friend is slaying the fashion scene just now and has landed her dream job so she is helping me with my CV which I am so thankful for, as I really need it! She is also giving me a kick up the arse about not having a LinkedIn profile so I really need to get on that too... Grown up life sucks, I want to be Peter Pan.


I hope everyone has a lovely December as it really is the most wonderful time of the year! 

x






No comments :

Post a Comment