Week in Pictures #23

Sunday

L-R: new sunglasses calls for a selfie; Fitzroy market; matching my dress with the graffiti, high levels of sass. 

Had an ideal Sunday drinking and eating in the sun, visiting a market and hanging around the coolest Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy. Perfect place for some OOTD shots that I will share soon!

Outdoors

L-R: Carlton Gardens, looking good bro; cheeky pint with my Dutch babe Calri; not a bad spot for a picnic. 

Got to love Melbourne for all its pretty parks in the middle of the city, such a nice place to chill out with some mates or solo with a good book. 

Home

L-R: Milla all set for daycare, such a cutie pie; NYX matte lip creams are the bomb; oh my gawdddd such a little bae. 

How adorable is the little girl I look after though? My heart melts every time I look at these photos of her. Also every damn NYX product I have purchased has been amazeballs and the prices are so affordable. These lip creams are available in like 20 colours and I am eyeing them all up... 

x

No comments :

Post a Comment