November Goals


I can't begin to tell you how weird it is for the weather to be 20 plus degrees every day in November - so used to being back in Scotland freezing my arse off. Here are my current goals I am working on this month.


GET MY SHIT TOGETHER

The end of my time in Australia and my year of travels is quickly coming to an end which is such a mix of emotions! I am really looking forward to catching up with everyone back home but I am also going to miss carefree travel life and this amazing country so much. With time flying as fast as it is it also means I need to get my shit together and start looking into jobs back in the UK. Ugh honestly the thought of CVs and cover letters and all that shit is just the worst. I have made baby steps and downloaded Pages for my MacBook, so at least that is a start to fully fledged adulthood right?

CAPSULE COLLECTION

I was so good last month and had a huge clear out of all my clothes, shoes and accessories. Plus I only bought 1 item of clothing in the whole month of October which is seriously impressive if you ask me! I am now trying to operate a one in one out system in my wardrobe and so far it is actually working out really well. After watching Anna's video of her capsule collection, it has got me mega inspired to follow through with this. I can't wait to get back to Scotland and declutter my entire life, I always feel so much lighter and more positive after a clear out it's good for the mind, body and bank balance. 

WORK IT GIRL

The lack of motivation to work it is so real for me. I don't know what it is but I always make up an excuse to not get my arse in gear. But I have purchased some mega cute gym wear and I think it may be doing the trick of getting me more active. I am never going to be the person who gets up at ridiculously early to go to the gym and drink protein shakes for breakfast but you know what, that's okay. I just need to eat healthier, drink more water and work out at least 30 minutes a day to help me get fit!


NETWORK

I have been seriously lagging with the blog posts of late and I really want to get back to posting on all my social media platforms on a much more regular basis. I think promoting my blog more and trying to get it out there in the blogosphereby connecting with other bloggers could look great on my CV when applying for creative jobs. So here is to publishing more content and hopefully some more OOTD and fashion posts, stay tuned!

x


No comments :

Post a Comment