Week in Pictures #20

Chill

 L-R: seriously have so many pictures of my bike but so cute; my kind of smoothie, a coffee and banana smoothie; bike break selfie.

There is something to be said about carelessly cycling a cute bike around. So much freedom and adventure I love it. Think I may need to buy a cool second hand one for myself when I am back in the UK.

Weekend

L-R: obsessed with interior shops; so Australian; love, love, love these Damselfly candles.

One day I will own an interior shop like all the pretty ones I see in literally every suburb in Melbourne. So obsessed with interior everything at the minute, my insta and pinterent feeds are full of interior inspo. 

Life

L-R: fresh watermelon juice; kicking back with Milla Moo; homemade sweet potato fries and sweet chilli may.

Seriously getting into cooking and baking and just being a domestic goddess in general. These sweet potato fries marinated in coconut oil, paprika and chilli flakes were soooo good. 

Relax

L-R: fave coconut water; palm tree life; this chocolate though.

Sunny days riding my bike, chilling at the park or the beach with a good book and some good tunes are my favourite. Cannot stop playing Adele's new song. I was actually mouthing it out in the park and got busted by an old couple, awkward. 

20 weeks of blogging?! Time if going so quickly, I only have 11 or so weeks before I am off again and slowly making my way back to Scotland and back to reality... I am 50% buzzing to go home and 50% shitting it. 

Hope everyone has had a fab week.

x



No comments :

Post a Comment