Fashion Week Street Style

Fashion week always comes and goes so quickly, like September is done and dusted already? How did that happen?! I was planning on keeping up to date and making a separate post for the rest of the fashion capital street styles like I did for NYC but time just flew by and before I know it the catwalk is closed until next season. So I just lumped London, Milan and Paris into one post so my bad. I do love a good collage as we all know by now so I love putting posts like this together.


I love how different the street style is at each city. London is full of youth culture, colour and eclectic vibes. Milan is very sophisticated with a more muted palette and a focus of tailoring for a shit-hot sharp look (try saying that quickly). And Paris is just as you would expect; Parisian chic down to a tee, polished yet daring at the same time. Got to love a bit of street style, I could pin images like this on Pinterest all day long. In fact can someone just create a job for me to do just that and Instagram of course.

more soon
x

No comments :

Post a Comment