Wish List #2


I was on Skype to my parents the other day and they were showing me my little room in their house that I haven't been in since January 8th and it is safe to say it's looking a lil dated. The green floral feature wallpaper I picked out at 15 isn't really me anymore so I have been looking at affordable ways to revamp my bedroom for when I come home. Naturally I went to my go-to affordable homeware sites of Ikea, H&M, Urban Outfitters and my new fave Oliver Bonas. 
I love, love, love the Oliver Bonas store in Glasgow's West End, I actually would love to own a little independent shop with the same eclectic vibe one day (watch this space). I plan on rejuvenating my bedroom with a strict budget and luckily everything featured above are all under £70 which is hella reasonable if you ask me. 

I am loving the copper/rose gold vibes that are in right now and I am a big fan out pastel colours as you can probably tell. I am considering ordering some of these gems soon so that they are waiting for me when I get home in February! 

What is your favourite item? I think mine has to be the zig zag throw, love at first sight. 


x





No comments :

Post a Comment