New In: NYX Setting Spray


When I was browsing through my favourite Youtube channels a Target Make-Up Haul from Lo Bosworth (yes that Lo, I really wanna go watch The Hills for the millionth time now too) and she raved about how good this NYX Setting Spray is. I have been on the lookout for a setting spray and had set my sights on Urban Decay's Up All Night Spray but I couldn't part with the money! Luckily NYX's very similar product is much kinder on the bank balance. Plus they have a matte and a dewy finish setting spray. I was after the matte version but it is sold out in every Target I visit but I actually really like the dewy finish as it gives the illusion of healthy, glowing skin.


This is before applying the setting spray and you can see my face isn't all that dewy naturally as I have a combination of oily and dry skin. All you need is a few sprays (I normally do four) and you are good to go.

Below is the results of the setting spray's lasting power throught the day which I am actually pretty impressed with. By the end of the day my make-up was still largely in place and I still had a little glow in my skin. Granted it didn't keep my lipstick in place but I find eating and drinking usually removes it from my lips pretty easily so we can't blame it for that. 
I am still on the hunt for the matte finish spray also as I think it will hold up better than the dewy version when the really hot weather hits Melbourne! 

I would definitely recommend this product and it has become a part of my daily make-up routine. It is especially good for stopping your mascara from flaking below your eyes which happened to me aww the time, panda eyes is not a good look at all.

Grab yours online or from Target stores
x



No comments :

Post a Comment