New In: 90's Denim Jacket

ASOS Denim Jacket

I have been on the hunt for a reasonably priced denim jacket for ages and I seemed to totally forget about little, old trusty ASOS. There are so many affordable denim jackets on their site that it was a struggle to pick which one to buy! I knew I was after a 90s oversize fit in a light denim colour so this one is a dream, plus the rip detailing is an added bonus; who doesn't love ripped denim at the mo?
As its been a while since I ordered from ASOS I forgot that their sizing tends to be on the generous side so I did buy this jacket a size up without thinking. It is perhaps a little bit more oversized in the shoulder area than I wanted but I still dig it. This baby goes with errything and is the perfect light jacket during this transitional weather (make up yo damn mind weather).



As you can tell from these above pics I am rather chuffed with this purchase. I am loving the denim trend so much and hope it sticks around for a long time to come. Now all I need is a cute denim dress and a button up denim skirt and I will have it alll.


more soon
x

No comments :

Post a Comment