New York Fashion Week Street Style


Despite having a fashion degree it seem that the older I get the less interest I seem to have in following or investing in trends so Fashion Week is never really a huge deal for me. Don't get me wrong I do love looking at all the beautiful models and clothing and I used to pour over the pages of Vogue and look at the deigns from all the fashion shows back in my teenage bedroom but now I find myself obsessing over the amazing street style photography. These are my favourite clippings from New York S/S 16 Fashion Week.


I love making collages like this. really need to get into scarpbooking, I feel like bitches who scrapbook have their shit together like the ladies at the Pinterest worthy A Beautiful Mess #blogandlifegoals. On the subject of Pinterest, to get more street style inspo follow my Style board here.

more soon
x

No comments :

Post a Comment