Week in Pictures #7

Sydney Polaroids 



Slightly different format for the weekly posts (and slightly late...my bad). I thought it would be fun to have polaroid style photos to share snip-its from my trip to see my parents in Sydney. We were spoilt with good weather in the city and hung out at Circular Quay a lot because you can never get bored of looking at the beautiful Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.




Other favourite spots were Darling Harbour as our apartment was just a stones throw away and Royal Botanic Gardens as both are pretty chill areas which can be hard to find in a busy city like Sydney.


It can also be hard to find a decent and busy daytime bar in Sydney, especially if you don't know the area well but my host mum recommended Establishment Bar and it was soooo good and is it just be who is obsessed with marble everything at the moment? We also took a ferry to Manly and the ride around Circular Quay was awesome and Manly itself is such a cool place with loads of places to eat and drink.


If you do go to Manly (which you really should) make sure to go to Manly Wine for a least a drink, the interior was so cool, full of flamingos and other funky decor. 


I surprised my parents with lunch at Sydney Tower's revolving restaurant where the views were, as you can imagine, breathtaking. The food was pretty good and the prices aren't too unreasonable so I definitely don't regret booking this at all. Plus my parents loved it, especially me Dad who had never been on a revolving restaurant before.

I have a few polaroids from our time in Melbourne too so I am going to share them with you ASAP as I catch up with all my blog posts! 

stay tuned
x








No comments :

Post a Comment