Week in Pictures #11

 Eat

L-R: amazing fresh salad at Queen Vic Market; the best hot doughnuts in the whole of Melbourne; finally visited this ice cream shop in Fitzroy.

I had a few hours to kill on Sunday and decided to head to the market for some grub and boy am I glad I did. The sun was shining, I had some yummy food and listened to an awesome band busking - happy Sunday.

Drink

L-R: Apple cider from Two Brothers brewery; rooftop drinking with some beaut Scottish girls; red wine all day erryday. 

My weekend basically consisted of getting draaaaank #gulity. Friday night I went to this cool brewery in a random part of town but it was so much fun - good beer, good food and good music, all the good feels. I also met up with some of my lovely Scottish friends for some red wine and catch ups, all in all a fab weekend. 

Shop

L-R: pink hair chalk; rose gold and marble clock; mirror sunnies are my fave.

I have been so bored of my hair recently but I am too poor to afford a trip to the hairdressers so a little bit of colour could inject some life into my barnet. This clock is not only necessary for alarm clock purposes but also because just look at it, girl could not resist. 

Sorry for my major lack of blogging this week, I need to get myself motivated again!

more soon
x

No comments :

Post a Comment