Week in Pictures #3

Life

  L-R: My local beach; Milla's baby chino; Day's out with trouble.

The benefits of living next to the beach is breezy walks along the sand followed by a good old coffee and cake with the little monsters.

Love


 L-R: Red lip love; Macaroon fiend; South Melbourne Market.

Great start to the weekend with a little trip to South Melbourne Market on Saturday morning. Can't wait to go back with my parents and buy them their first deep fried dim sum, market tradition apparently and much nicer than it sounds!

Getaway

L-R: Weekend road trip to Lorne; Bubbles and cheese picnic; cosy brunch at the resort.

To kick off the school holidays my lovely host family invited me along to the seaside town of Lorne. We stayed in a great resort and ate and drank lots and done a bunch of outdoor activities. I also managed to squeeze in a pedicure and massage which was soooo relaxing and just what I needed! 

Explore

L-R: Great Ocean Road views; cute Lorne boutiques; Erskine waterfall.

Lorne is a stop off on the Great Ocean Road and one of the bigger towns so I would definitely recommend stopping off here for a bite to eat or even to stay the night. I am going to do a little post of what else I got up to on my little trip so look out for that.

x






No comments :

Post a Comment