Week in Pictures #1

Life 

L-R: Redesigned my blog with a new design and header; ASOS and good Australian red wine, happy days; ideal Firday night in with OITNB and chocolate.

Seems I spent a lot of time on my laptop this week, its my lil baby and have been parted with it during my travels so its good to be back to being an Macbook wanker. Nearly finished OITNB already, love the new Aussie actress Ruby Rose - girl crush alert.




Eat

L-R: The only decent chocolate this side of the world; So many amazing sushi take out places in Melbourne; treated myself to coconut fro yo with strawbs - yum.

I am attempting to eat more healthy after the awful travel diet I have been on so more sushi and frozen yogurt pictures to be expected over the coming weeks (with the odd piece of chocolate and banana cake #sorrynotsorry).


Shopping

L-R: Never seen a Pottery Barn before, freakin out because it always reminds me of Friends; cute mini address books; you never need an excuse for new shoes.

Went to the biggest mall in the Southern Hemisphere in Chadstone, it really was huge, got lost twice and ended up spending more than I should have... more of that in another post. How cool are those mini address books from Typo (aka the best stationary shop in Australia)?! Extra awesome because I actually did drop my phone down the toilet, don't worry it survived - god bless that bag of rice. 


Culture 

L-R: Cute little store on Degraves Street; coffee street aka Degraves Street; another cool shop on Degraves (mopeds are obviously the cool accessory for store fronts).

This is one of the coolest little alleyways in Melbourne, has a kind of European feel to it with lots of cute boutiques, outdoor coffee shops and restaurants. Definitely a must if you are visiting, grab a coffee and banana bread by day and have a few red wines and a steak at night - perfect! 

Lets hope I stick to uploading these posts as its really cool looking back at what I got up to over the week. 


More soon
x


No comments :

Post a Comment