XOX

With a lot of people heading back to school I thought it would be fun to put together some back to school looks and where better to get inspiration than from Gossip Girl?! 
Watching GG back in the day, when I was still at high school myself, I used to drool over Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodsen and Jenny Humphrey. It's safe to say I tried and failed pretty hard at imitating their school uniform ensembles as my school were not a fan of coloured tights and leather skirts - boo. So yes these looks are pretty unrealistic for formal school wear but hey ho! 




All items are available from Topshop

Which look do you like the best? Are you a Blair, Serena or Jenny?
I had such a blast doing this, love styling product pages need to do it more often, I think it is quite therapeutic. 
Doing this also made me realise how much I love Gossip Girl and for that reason it has shot straight to the top of my watch list on Netflix. 


And in case you are wondering, I am soooo a Jenny in terms of style - I love black and leather and all things grunge way too much.

Away to watch Blair and Chuck clips - best couple ever, I need a Chuck Bass in my life pronto! 

More soon
x

No comments :

Post a Comment