Wedding Date

What I Wore 
Mint Dress - Coast 
Necklace - Accessorize 
Bag - TK Maxx 
Shoes - Miss KG


Looking back at these pictures makes me remember: A. How beautiful this wedding was; B. How much of a fun day it was to catch up with all the family and C. How great a blogging opportunity this was an how I should have gotten some decent outfit snaps… Oh well I was having too much of a catch up and acquainting myself too much with the free bar (yes you read that right FREE BAR).


For the big day I scored another fab dress from Coast. This mint babe was the exact kind of pastel colour I was dreaming of and actually complimented the wedding colours well, which is a little  happy coincidence. Also these block heel sandals are a god send from Kurt Geiger and I am so tempted to buy them in all the other available colours as they were sooooo comfy, partied the night away in them with not much pain at all! 

The wedding was seriously the most beautiful day ever, with it being held in Threave Gardens in an outdoor marquee. The insane details that went into this wedding was unreal and it was literally like walking around a live Pinterest board the entire day. Kudos to my cousins wife (eek) Holly for her mad organisation skills and for looking absolutely breath taking in her lace wedding dress and Kim Kardashian worthy veil. 

As the first Gordon wedding we could really not have asked for a sunnier, funner, boozier day which pretty much sums the family up down to a tee.


More soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment