St. Andrews Day 1


My family have been going o to St. Andrews since I was little and a couple of weeks ago they rented out the house we always stay in for a week. So I headed down for two days and it was a blast! The weather was amazing and I had the best time eating, drinking and catching up with all the family.


I also took the opportunities to rope my little brother into taking some outfit pictures for me whilst me were there. Note to self use him more often he is a wizard behind the lens!

What I Wore
Lace Up Back Smock Dress - ASOS
Sandals - Primark 
Satchel - Primark
Rings - Primark
Sunglasses - Topshop (old)
Watch - Michael Kors



Could not have asked for a better backdrop for OOTD photos, am I right? The harbour down at East Sands is a must if you are visiting St. Andrews. As is visiting B.Jannettas ice cream shop which is on the way to here so kind of rude not to get a scoop or two. 

I got this smock dress in ASOS' big summer sale a while back for a mere £12 and have worn it at least once a week since. It's so comfortable and versatile and I love the lace up back detail, give it a bit more edge don't ya think?

These sandals and satchel bag I picked up in Primark a few weeks ago have also been wardrobe staples and go pretty much everything, I love all things black - you just can't go wrong.

A final mention to my sha-amazing Michael Kors watch. I got it last summer when I went to New York, I didn't intend on buying it but it was too tempting when you are in the Michael Kors shop on Fifth Avenue and your cousin is buying a rose gold one, you try and resist that. Also my watch is party of Michael Kors, Watch Hunger Stop campaign, where for every watch sold in the series 100 meals are donated to children in need. Check out there good work here

More OOTD post soon
x




No comments :

Post a Comment