Primetime Emmy's 2014

I am such a sucker for award shows, the fashion, the glamour, the dresses. Last night it was The Primetime Emmy's and here are my favourite looks from the night.

Taylor Schilling looks FLAWLESS. I absolutely love this Zuhair Murad 1920's inspired dress, it's so old Hollywood glamour. 
I had to do a double take when I seen this celebrity, couldn't quite believe it was Kristen Wiig. I think this Vera Wang dress is kind of understated yet sexy and unexpected for an award ceremony, which is why I like it so much. Plus i love her as a short blonde. 


Hasn't Janis Ian from the most quotable film of all time, Mean Girls come a long way. The monochrome looks is so classic and I really like the neckline. 
Kerry Washington's style is always so on point and I like that she never goes down the traditional route. The orange of this Prada gown really suits he and I love the flash of leg too. 
I have such a soft spot for pink and Julia Louis-Dreyfus looking stunning in her Carolina Herrera gown. I like the simplistic style and the hatlerneck detailing. 
Sally Draper AKA Kiernan Shipka has seriously never put a foot wrong on the red carpet. At only 14 this young lady always looks so age appropriate and sophisticated. I like the shorter length of the Antonio Berardi and the intricate beading. Side note - this kid has better eyebrows than I will ever have and I am so jealous!


As for the actual winners on the night I am so chuffed that Breaking Bad swept the board as it is one of the best shows ever made. If you are sitting there and still haven't seen it, believe the hype it is fantastic. I am slightly disappointed that Orange is the New Black and True Detective didn't have any big wins and don't even get me started on no gongs for Game of Thrones! 

Roll on January for the big awards season with Oscars, Golden Globes, BAFTA's and SAG Awards - love an excuse to stare at pretty dresses all day long. 

Back soon
x


No comments :

Post a Comment