Graduation Day

What I Wore
White Crochet Lace Dress - Topshop
Sleek Lipstick in 'Heartbreaker' - Sleek

So yeah I graduated on July 16th with a FIRST CLASS DEGREE. Still can't quite compute that this happened, all seems like some crazy, amazing dream. Massive congratulations for all my beautiful friends who also graduated and to all you other peeps of Class 2014, we did it! 


For the ceremony I went for a white dress instead of the usual black so it would stand out against my robes. This little Topshop number definitely did the trick and then some as I wanted a dress that I could wear again and I have many outfits planned with this guy in mind.



I also want to give a MASSIVE shout out to my parents for financing my uni career, for the top notch graduation dinner they treated me to, for their new found love of selfies and for the beautiful diamond earrings they got me as a graduation present. I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world and I count my blessings everyday. 

I also got this awesome graduation memory box in the shape of a mortar board graduation had - so thoughtful! 

Stay tuned for a post about my grad ball.













No comments :

Post a Comment