Grad Ball


What I Wore
Electric Blue Floor Length Gown - Coast
Clutch Bag - Accessorize 
Earrings - H&M (old)

Literally never felt more fancy in my life than I did the night go our uni Grad Ball. It was so much fun to get all dolled up with my best gals and party the night away with plenty of drink, cheesy tunes, photos and laughs. 


I managed to pick up this stunning dress from Coast in the sales way back in May. I was totally drawn to the colour and the lace sleeves as these are two things that I think suit me pretty darn well if I do say so myself. 



You can tell as the pictures go on how progressively drunk we were all getting… in our defence their was free wine on the table.

If you get the chance to go to your Grad Ball don't hesitate, I know as a student the £50 odd the night costs (and that's before dress, hair, accessories) it is totally worth every penny. Such a great night and such a great end to university. That last sentence is beyond terrifying to say out loud - I don't wanna grown up, Peter Pan complex right here! 

Straight after my Graduation then Grad Ball I had my cousin's wedding the following day (read most manic, photographed 3 days of my life). Next post will be all about that special day.


No comments :

Post a Comment