50 Years in Colour

What I Wore
Dress - ASOS 
Necklace - New Look
Faux Leather Gilet - Primark

It my best friend's birthday last week and after grabbing a coffee and cake at an amazing cafe in Aberdeen called Food Story, you really must go they have amazing organic goods; there coffee is top notch and the peanut butter crunch is my own personal heaven, we spontaneously wondered into Aberdeen's Art Gallery to check out the Kaffe Fassett exhibition. Ruth (the birthday girl) is a bit of a fan and she converted me to, his embroidery work is insane. Such a colour collection and if you are in the Aberdeen area you should nip in. 


Apologies for the poor quality images, they were taken on the ole trusty iPhone so you can't see my outfit in great detail but no need to fret this dress will be making a few more appearances I am sure. I picked it up in a massive summer sale haul at ASOS. I had been looking for something with mesh sleeves for agesssss and when I saw this beauty on sale for £12, I snapped it up straight away. 

Just realised how I wore all black to the most colourful exhibition ever - standard me, I love black too much and we can all blame my mother for that style influence. I guess the saying is true like mother, like daughter.

Got to dash going to Stonehaven for some ice cream, fingers crossed the Scottish weather behaves. 

Happy 22nd again Ruthie, lets all sing Taylor Swift's 22 together...


More Soon
x

No comments :

Post a Comment