Barcelona Photo Diary Part Tres


What I Wore
White Dress - Topshop
Floral Bomber Jacker - H&M
Pink Cross Body Bag - H&M

This is the last of my holiday snaps from Barcelona (sob) and I also just realised we got back from this trip over a month ago (double sob).

Our last day in Barcelona was jam packed, much like the rest of the trip. We went on the cable car at the harbour which was arguably my favourite thing we did there. It was way scarier than I thought it was gonna be but was so worth it as the views were stunning. Also the added bonus was that it dropped you off at the most amazing tropical gardens where I had my outfit snaps taken in this post

After sweating it out amongst the palm trees and taking some girl band worthy photos, we headed back up Las Ramblas for a quick stop at the food market (again), for the most amazing ice lollies to help battle the heat. 

We also went to a few shops including an obligatory trip to Zara as its so much cheaper in Spain and I picked up this amazing hot pink biker jacket which is now on sale, get it quick here!

Our last night was spend drinking champagne at the weirdest wax work fairy bar which was hilarious, before moving on the Placa Reial and getting wayyy too drunk. Catching that flight the following day was not so much fun…

In case I haven't convinced you enough if you do get the chance to go to Barcelona, do it. 







1 comment :

  1. Awesome pictures Katy!! :) Dying to go back with you guys, such a great holiday! Love that you are now back into blogging, looking forward to your next post! x

    ReplyDelete