Palm Tree Vibes


Trousers - New Look (old)
Cami - New Look
Skate Shoes - Topshop
Bag - H&M
Sunglasses - Oliver Bonas

Apologies for the slight blogging hiatus! I have been a busy bee recently but I am back for good and have promised myself to post at least twice a week from now on! So hard to stay motivated sometimes. Rant over lets talk about how amazing Barcelona is! I went with four of my fave uni pals at the start of June and it was AMAZING. I had been once before with my family when I was younger but it was so much better going back as an adult with the girls to enjoy all the culture, tapas and alcohol that Barca has to offer. 

These photos were taken in the breathtaking Costa i Llobera Gardens - crushing on palm print even more now. Back to the outfit, trousers are my new favourite thing which is unheard of for me who is never usually seen in anything but a dress. Trousers are great for holidays, especially city breaks which involve a lot of walking. A bright, floral pair of trousers are so easy to style, again making them great for holiday packing as no thought required in the morning when all you wanna do is get up and explore. 

These Topshop skate shoes have literally not been off my feet since I bought them. I read a lot of bloggers complaining how much they hurt but my pair have been a dream, maybe because I sized up from my regular size - would definitely recommend doing this. 

Also this little bag from H&M was a lifesaver, as Barca is known for being rife with pick pockets but with this little cross body number I had no problems! Also it goes with literally everything and is fuelling my strange obsession with pink at the minute.

More Barca related posts soon! 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment