Radio 1's Big Weekend


One thing you will come to learn about me, I am obsessed with making collages so expect many more to come in following posts!


My favourite thing about summer fashion is festival season. Attending Coachella is on my bucket list, I will be there on day, a girl can dream right? As you can tell this event definitely inspired this mood board especially Coachella favourite Vanessa Hudgens, who is always on point with her boho style. Newbie Kylie Jenner is my number one style crush at the minute, she just looks effortlessly cool all the damn time. 

That's not to say us Brits can't do festival clobber just all well. Milllie Mackintosh sure knows how to rock a flower crown and the 'It' gals of Cara, Alexa and Kate always look rad.



Here in Glasgow we just had Radio 1's Big Weekend and it was AWESOME. Still can't believe I got to see Kings of Leon, The 1975 Paolo Nutini, Katy Perry and many more for free - mind blown. 





Radio 1 Big Weekend is such a great idea and the whole of Glasgow was buzzing. I want to give a massive shout out to my friend Stuart who managed to get tickets and took me along for the Sunday festivities on May 25th. It was also his birthday on the day and Katy Perry sang Birthday whilst springing out of a giant cake - pretty fantastic way to spend your 22nd Stu.



Me being the newbie blogger that I am, forgot to get any outfit snaps but I wore this amazing dress from possibly my favourite Aussie brand - Evil Twin. It is the ideal dress for a festival as it is loose fitting, the perfect modest length and in a bright bold print, so if you lose any of your mates they can spot you no bother. BONUS it's on sale at ASOS for £21.50! Get it here


No comments :

Post a Comment